Among the FGV-EAESP initiatives to foster, disseminate and access knowledge in Management, academic and market periodicals deserve special mention as well as the books edited through a partnership with renown publishing houses in the field of Management studies.
- RAE- revista de administração de empresas (business administration journal) is the first and most traditional Brazilian publication about Management, launched in May 1961 by FGV-EAESP to promote the studies and critical reflection in the field of Management studies. The journal is a pioneer in its area; RAE accompanies, takes part and proposes a discussion of the major national matters and ideas in the academic-scientific universe. The RAE target audience is professors, researchers, and students of Management and the like.
- RAE- books is an initiative of RAE publications focused on fostering, disseminating and providing access to knowledge in Business Administration and the like. They are collections of articles published in the magazines, through a partnership with renown publishing houses in Management.
- GV Executivo is a management, strategy and culture magazine, edited by FGV-EAESP, launched in August 2002, focused on management practices, professional training, current affairs, services for EAESP students and professors and the relationship with the internal and external FGV community.
- GVcasos - Revista Brasileira de Casos de Ensino em Administração – Brazilian Journal of Teaching Cases Studies in Management is an electronic periodical with the objective of publishing teaching case studies to be used in undergraduate, graduate and continuing education Management courses. In September/2010, the pilot edition of the magazine was launched and the first edition is scheduled to be published in April/2011.
- Página 22 (Page 22) is a publication focused on the dilemmas of the 21st century and the challenges so that humanity can walk towards the e 22nd century viewing the world as one single system-where the economic models only make sense if they promote social well-being and the maintenance of natural conditions that guarantee life on Earth.
- Journal of Operations and Supply Chain Management is an international journal published twice a year that aims to advance knowledge and science and stimulate greater thought and effort in the field of Operations Management theory and practice, by publishing papers that are both academic with rigorous methodology as well as have managerial relevance. It is a peer reviewed journal available online with the ultimate goal to contribute with the development of O&SCM knowledge in different markets.